Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Great BC Update

Since all my loyal readers care... :-)

Ok, so as of yesterday, I only have one month left on this wretched pill before my GYN appointment, wherein I announce that this is not working. 

Let's take a look at the box score, Bob.  After two-and-a-half weeks of adding synthetic hormones to my body, the reviews are in:

+ Pretty hair
+ Great skin

- Bleeding every day
- Increased pain (including new "rebound pain")
- Increased anxiety/depression
- Increased headaches
- Emotionally flat
- Loss of appetite
- Insomnia
- Tiredness/fatigue (probably related to the insomnia)

So yeah, this is a no-go.

(And yes, I did call my GP and she told me "this" (which at that point was only the increased pain/bleeding) sometimes happens in the first cycle and wanted me to try to stick it out).  Nonetheless, I'm counting down the days until July 13.  I'm so over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Comments Policy: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23