- God's faithfulness. Even when I can't feel it, or I doubt it, or I question it, or it seems like it's not-good, it's still good.
- My awesome dorm room. It's big and decorated super-cool and lots of empty rooms means I stole a bookshelf from another room am putting it to good use.
- Fall. Leaves turning, cooler weather, salted caramel hot chocolate, a new school year...
- St. Athanasius' On the Incarnation.
- Fiction to read at bedtime.
- More pillows than it is probably moral to own. Think of all the poor children in Africa who don't have pillows.
- A Bible verse a friend showed me yesterday - Habakkuk 3:17-18:
Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
- A pretty drive over to the St. Thomas campus three days/week.
- The hospitality of the St. Paul Seminary guys.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming in December. Friends to go with.
- Professors who love teaching.
- Good sermons.
- The Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
- The USAA Easy Deposit system at the UPS Store.
- Wasily Kandinsky's art.