- Finished and turned in a kick-ass paper on the Holy Spirit. Well, at least the intro and conclusion were kick-ass. The middle part might not be so much. Also, the whole thing was 6400 words. It's been a long time since I wrote something that long.
- Finished and turned in a final project for my Ministry with the Mentally Ill and Their Families class.
- Showered. (Trust me: Today, that counts as an accomplishment.)
- Got several emails I'd been meaning to send, sent.
- Organized a whole stack of mail and bills.
- Bought a freaking adorable Creighton t-shirt.
- Bought textbooks for the class I'm picking up the 2nd half of this semester.
- Got something for myself off my Amazon Wishlist, since I was there anyway. (The Guys and Dolls DVD. Love, love, love that movie. What girl wouldn't run off to Cuba with Marlon Brando?)
- Got rejected from St. Louis U. Well, that's the Jesuits for you, I guess. Actually, it's ok. It really wasn't my first choice. Probably 2nd from the bottom, actually.
- Got a letter from my Compassion daughter. She's so adorable - I just love little kids!
- Realized that my insurance was being more reasonable than I first thought about my surgery.
- Drank a lot of tea.
- Started my annual ritual application of Jergens Natural Glow (which they have now added SPF to!).
- Created a to-do list for the rest of the week.
- Had a couple really good conversations with friends.
- Skipped German class. (I really had to get those papers done!)
- Cleaned my room
- Made hard-boiled eggs for breakfast
- Remembered how much I like "reading for fun".
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Things About Today
Today was a superly-productive day, and I'm closing it by just feeling generally really good about things. So, here's a list of what happened today - actually, in the last couple days, I guess...