Friday, August 20, 2010

Things I Think I Think

  • I should really be engaging a Romans marathon like none other right now, but instead I'm doing this.
  • I really love my hair.  It's cute and fun, and I pretty much can't get over it.
  • Sometimes I brush my teeth while I'm in the shower.  I noticed something today, though.  When I brush my teeth not in the shower, I'm insistent on super-cold water.  But in the shower, I just use the normal hot water, and it's totally fine.  I wonder why that is.  Does it have something to do with the ambient temp?
  • I wonder if there are going to be horses tied up outside the General Store when I get to my new town.  (No, for real, there is a General Store.)
  • I very much dislike that it is hot again this week.  Thank God I'm moving northward. 
  • It needs to snow on my birthday. 
  • I'm fairly certain that Facebook has taken over the world.
  • I only have 4 more days of working at Starbucks.  I'm uncertain how I feel about this.
  • Is anyone else as charmed by Bruce Campbell on Burn Notice as I am? 
  • The 90% off shelf at http://www.christianbook.com/ is ridiculously awesome.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for Sam! I can't believe we didn't start our Burn Notice habit earlier...when you are here, remind me that I HAVE to take you to Rosenkranz Book and Bible Outlet...it is amazing!

Elizabeth of Hungary said...

Ooh, yes please!

I've been on the Burn Notice bandwagon since just after the first season. (My uncle rented all the DVDs one weekend when were together, and I was hooked.) Chuck Finley? Be still, my heart!

Post a Comment

My Comments Policy: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23