Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow

I love snow.  I love winter, I love fluffy white stuff that just makes the world seem cozy.  I love looking out the window at it coming down, and marveling at how high the piles in the yard or at the end of the street get.  I love playing it, bundling up to go outside, skiing, how it makes the world all quiet, snow days, everything.

But I had NO IDEA how much it snows up here.  It just snows all the time.  Unless it's perfectly clear and sunny, it's snowing.  It might only be flurries, or it might be snowing to beat the band, but it's always snowing. 

Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Comments Policy: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23