Sunday, April 1, 2012

Revelation 21:4

I am so tired of saying goodbye.  I'm tired of grief and mourning and pain and tears.  I'm tired of everything changing, and everything staying the same.  I'm tired of the voice in my head telling me that Jesus fixes everything, when Jesus is manifestly not fixing everything.  I'm tired of feeling this way.

I want something good to happen.  I can't remember the last time something happened that genuinely made my whole body smile.  I want to feel that again. 

Wow, I sound like a whiny, depressed, pathetic, pitiable little girl.  Great.  Just the image I want to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Comments Policy: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23