Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Is...

Christmas is trying to figure out how I'm going to get a real, live Christmas tree into my car.  I'm always a little nervous, since I drive a Honda Civic, how I'm going to get a 6-foot-tree in the backseat.  Then again, in my past life, I (more than) once got ten barn signs (4'x8') into the backseat, so I don't know why Christmas trees concern me.

I also wonder where people in this tiny little town buy their Christmas trees.  They probably just go out and cut one down somewhere.  I don't know if I'm up for that, though.  I'm going to a reasonably large city for Thanksgiving, and strongly considering buying one there and bringing it home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Comments Policy: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23